Successful hire will be responsible for
- Plan, develop, and maintain web-based applications.
- Application development will include all phases from planning and design, writing code and business rules to documentation and end user education.
- Troubleshoot and fix problems that arise in existing systems.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience developing software applications in web environment.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENT –
- Possess 4+ years of experience in a web development environment.
- Have a solid background in Unix/Linux environment.
- Possess a working knowledge in LAMP (software bundle).
- Have experience in Shell scripting.
- Be at an expert level in Perl knowledge in HTML. Mason is a great plus.
- Have some Working knowledge in PHP or Python.
- Expert level in SQL databases (MySql).
- Possess solid problem-solving ability.